Do you want your teenage children, grandchild, niece or nephew to understand the true value of money and the importance of it? Are you frustrated with their lack of financial knowledge? If so, New England Capital Financial Advisors, LLC is here to help and is offering the following online classes below.
When: 5 sessions via online, weekly on Wednesdays, from July 15th through August 12th 2:00PM-3:00PM. They can take one session or can take them all.
Who: High school students and recent high school graduates
Topics and dates:
- July 15th, 2PM-3PM: Spending & Budgeting
- July 22nd, 2PM-3PM:Boost your savings: The Importance of Saving
- July 29th, 2PM-3PM:Bread-and-butter: Managing your paycheck
- August 5th, 2PM-3PM:All about Credit & Consumer Protection
- August 12th, 2PM-3PM:Increasing the value of your money: Financial markets and investing
How: If you are interested in signing up your child, grandchild, niece or nephew please register them using the link below. You will need the teen’s name and email address. The attendee will need a computer that has a camera and microphone.